Perfect Graphite Canada Goose Parkas Macculloch Parka Black Label Canada Goose Uk Regent Street 9512MB
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Shaping wire and removable fur ruff stand up to harsh winds
- Signature double-stripe reflective details on back of hood and right chest pocket add visibility in low light
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Webbing grab strap at upper back with \’Canada Goose\’ emblem patch
- D ring attachment on left chest pocket to hang gloves or provide easy access to necessities
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Reinforced elbows add durability in high-abrasion areas
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- 2-way side seam zippers open up for ventilation, added range of motion and quick access to base layer pockets
- 6 exterior pockets: 2 upper double entry pockets with zipper closures, 2 double entry pockets with top flap and military button closures. Side entry are fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with zipper closures
Removable Fur RuffLearn More
625 Fill Power Canadian White Duck DownLearn More
Dry clean only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning.
Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates. Learn more about Arctic Tech
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEXTHERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™Whether you\’re working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we\’ve developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
41°F / 23°F
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
32°F / 5°F
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
5°F / -13°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
-22°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
There are no reviews yet.