Perfect Quality Admiral Blue Canada Goose Emory Parka Black Label Buy Canada Goose Jacket 2580MB
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Shaping wire and removable fur ruff stand up to harsh winds
- Chin guard and collar are lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Exterior cuffs are adjustable with snap closures, while recessed rib-knit cuffs lock in heat
- Hide-away nylon elasticized snow skirt for added protection
- Hem features interior drawcord to customize fit and trap heat towards the body
- Placket with snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 upper fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with zipper closures. 2 double entry pockets with top flap and snap closures. Front entry pockets are lined with fleece.
- 3 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, 2 mesh drop-in pockets
- Black tonal Canada Goose Disc logo
Removable Fur RuffLearn More
625 Fill Power White Duck DownLearn More
Dry Clean Only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning.
Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates. Learn more about Arctic Tech
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEXTHERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™Whether you\’re working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we\’ve developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
41°F / 23°F
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
32°F / 5°F
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
5°F / -13°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
-22°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
There are no reviews yet.